Well, at least we’re not Hawaii, where the weather is fantastic but where homes cost a lot.
According to Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Hawaii has the priciest average home listings on the market, at $742,551, while Massachusetts comes in second, at $489,063. California is ranked third, at $431,625.
You’ll never guess which state is ranked fourth. Click on the link to see.
File under: Pricey
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.