Boston Massachusetts real estate
No one is quite sure how much all the anti-foreclosure laws and settlements have helped people and the housing market in general.
The hunch here is that the various programs only made a marginal difference in the big scheme of things. More than anything, the markets just needed time to heal and adjust following the subprime mortgage fiasco last decade.
But the fact that Bay State homeowners received $610 million in mortgage assistance, via the huge $25 billion settlement case with large banks, is still an impressive statistic. That amount of money had to have had at least some impact on people’s lives and the market.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018