Jeepers. Do you think this project has garnered enough press???
The Mezzo Design Lofts in Charlestown have been featured on Channel 2’s Greater Boston, in the Globe and Herald, and on the cover of today’s Boston Homes.
Prices for these “loft-style” homes are in the $320,000 – $699,000 range. Several are priced in the high-$100’s, although I’m not sure how they’re handling these “affordable units”. Each of the market-priced units include a deeded parking space.
Has anyone been by there? What’s your opinion?
The development is located in a pretty barren area, from what I understand, but convenient to the MBTA Orange Line.
Design a loft at Mezzo – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.