I mean, Waterside Place.
Actually, that’s a pretty boring name for a development, wouldn’t you say?
Very vanilla. Very suburban.
Which, if you’ve seen renderings, is what this project looks like.
Anyway, here are more details on Waterside Place, a multi-use development in the Seaport District scheduled to begin construction at the turn of the new year.
The Waterside Place project has four major components: A 300-room hotel, 200 residential units, 2,300 parking spaces, and a retail space of 640,000 square feet (about 15 acres overall).
Major retail tenants will include a 60,000-square-foot grocery store and a 100,000-square-foot department store.
– click for full image
The development will be in the area bordered by Congress Street and Summer Street and D Street and World Trade Center Avenue.
Completion is scheduled for early-2011.
Source: The “Waterside Place” Project – By Rick Winterson, South Boston Online
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.