There is a great blog you should read every day. There’s a link, below, plus I copied a whole entry into my journal, so you can see how good he is. You should add this to your “Favorites” folder. It’s useful advice…and where else are you going to get that on the Internet?
Mortgage Matters — Daily mortgage advice from Holden Lewis
Thursday, March 31
NO FOOLIN’: I’ll never knowingly mislead you (but I’m often wrong). Here’s one thing I’m confident in saying: Rates are dropping today, maybe enough to notice. Here’s something I’m not confident in saying, but I’ll say it anyway: With today’s dip in rates, this might be a good time to lock. Discuss it with your lender.
THE NUMBERS: The yield on the 10-year Treasury is down 5 basis points this morning, to 4.51 percent, and the yield on the five-year Treasury is 4.20 percent, down 6 basis points from Wednesday. Mortgage rates tend to move in the same direction as Treasury yields.
Freddie Mac’s required net yields, which are the rates that the financing giant requires on purchased mortgages, are down, too.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos fir sale
- South Boston Condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 2017