Well, how dare they.
New Hampshire Gov. John Lynch is throwing down the economic gauntlet, urging Massachusetts businesses to expand their operations in the Granite State.
New Hampshire has launched its first-ever radio campaign in Boston that specifically touts its low taxes, pro-business policies, schools and “quality of life” in an attempt to lure Bay State businesses north.
So, what does New Hampshire have that we want, here in Massachusetts?
* No income tax
* No sales tax
* Skilled workforce
* Available real estate
* Livable state
* Tax and other incentives for businesses
Hmmm … well, all that sounds good … there must be something different between New Hampshire and Massachusetts …
Granite State’s grab: Ad blitz targets Mass. firms – By Jay Fitzgerald, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018