I just heard about a fantastic real estate opportunity in St. Petersburg (in I assume, Florida, not Russia).
The Grand Bohemian Hotel & Residences is planned to be built in St. Petersburg. There will be a luxury hotel on floors 1-20, with luxury condominium homes on floors 21-32. There are only 52 luxury residences, with prices starting in the $500,000s to over $2 million, and luxury penthouses from $5 million.
The best part? They are paying a $50,000 bonus to real estate agents who bring in clients who buy a residence, and $100,000 bonus to real estate agents who find someone to buy a penthouse.
Now, I’m not licensed to help buyers or sellers of real estate in Florida, but don’t let that stop you from contacting me. I mean, I surely won’t be persuaded to convince you to buy in this luxury building for just a couple several thousand dollars, will I?
Is this a great time we live in, or what?!!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018