Massachusetts Luxury Real Estate
A blog post on the Zillow Blog on Thanksgiving mentions the most expensive under-1,000 square foot listings. Of course the majority are in California, but rounding out the list was a Vineyard Haven property — 704 square feet going for $2.2 million. Yep, that’s over $3,000 per square foot. Oddly enough, the blog posts a picture and mentions that the listing “doesn’t appear to be recently remodeled” — but the listing itself now has no photos. Maybe they’re shooting new photos.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018