Let the fun begin!
From today’s Globe:
In interviews in East Boston yesterday, many residents – veteran and occasional gamblers alike – were already anticipating the all-night electricity of a casino floor.
“I’m there,” exulted Noreen Dunbar, 60. On occasional trips to Connecticut casinos, she said, “I donate more than I take home.”
“I like the slots,” she said as she smoked a cigarette outside a Maverick Square bar yesterday afternoon. “My fingers get black from the quarters. You have to have a little fun in this life.”
See you at the slots, Noreen! Don’t forget to bring your social security check!
Source: Gleam of casino gold draws delight, denunciations – By Peter Schworm and Christine Wallgren, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.