However, it appears one buyer at the Residences at the Mandarin Oriental has decided to back out of his or her purchase of a unit in the ultra-luxury project.
Project executives are now marketing a $5.2 million, 11th-floor unit after the initial buyer found himself transferred by his company to New York.
Bargain or no bargain, $5.2 million gets you a 3,200-square-foot, two-bedroom, two-and-half bath unit on the 11th floor, with a formal dining room, a library, a living room and an outdoor balcony.
Completion of the new development is scheduled for first-quarter, 2008.
Source: Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $650k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $650k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $650k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $650k – $1M
- Leather District condos $650k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 650k – $1M
- South Boston condos $650k – $1M
- South End condos $650k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $650k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.