From today’s Boston Business Journal:
The Kettle fund-raising campaign is falling short and the Boston community is in greater need of fuel assistance this holiday season compared to last year, said Salvation Army Major William Bode.
Bode spoke to the Boston Business Journal following The Salvation Army of Massachusetts’ annual luncheon Thursday.
Bode said the Salvation Army in Boston is behind about 9 percent in collecting donations in its kettles this year compared to the same time last year while the request for fuel and utility assistance has increased this year. The needs from the community have increased to the extent that the Salvation Army has had to hire a few additional staff people to handle the demands.
There are plenty of other options for people looking to contribute a little bit to charity, this Christmas holiday season.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018