Plenty of inventory for Boston luxury condos
Boston has plenty of inventory for the luxury condo market, especially condominiums priced $2,000,000 and above.
Here are some interesting stats for luxury condos in this market: Average living space is 2,387 square feet, average asking price per square foot is $1,518.00 and average days on the market are 99.48.
My prediction with such a small pool of buyers in this market and a large chunk of inventory prices per square foot will be coming down in the near future.
This is a contrast to the lower end market where there is a large pool of buyers but limited inventory and where bidding wars are now common place.
If you’re in the market to buy or sell a Boston condos please feel free to call us at 617-720-5454
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018