Last week, John B. Hynes III announced plans for a $3 billion (with a “b”) development in the Seaport District. Included in the plans was a new private school, presumably for the use by children of many of the renters and owners in the area.
Mayor Menino was outraged, calling it a “hare-brained idea”.
“We’re not going to build schools for political purposes,” Menino said. “We put them where they’re needed.”
Today, Hynes blinked. He has now taken the school out of his plans.
The school was an excellent idea!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.