The owners of the Prudential Plaza are looking to build another skyscraper, an office tower as high as 24-stories, according to a story (lol!) in today’s Herald.
Trouble is, the “Master Plan” for the land says no building over 12-stories can be constructed.
I’m struck by how I feel about the idea. I’m an unabashed fan of new construction and development, yet for some reason I don’t know if I agree that the Back Bay needs another high-rise. Or, should I say, a high-rise that high?
There’s plenty of land down in the Financial District and Seaport District. Boston Properties owns some land down at Russia Wharf – could they build there, instead?
More: Developers eye bigger Pru building: Neighborhood panel objects to plan – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.