Real Estate Quotes
“Declining affordability is always the most problematic to first-time buyers, who have no home to leverage, and it remains challenging for moderate-income potential buyers as well,” Yun said.
Here are a few real estate quotes I have heard over the years.
* “Never feel sorry for your tenants, because they never feel sorry for you.”
* “You want to rent at what price? Why don’t you butter my butt and call me a biscuit.”
* “If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a mortgage payment.”
* “NO! We don’t have more awards than real estate agents.”
* “FSBO? What kind of BO is that?”
* “Turn Key? How much work do I have to do to make the turn-key?”
* “Trust Me.”
* “This is a great investment, its listed below tax value.”
* “Boston is different….”
* “Stop trying to sell me the property and show me the numbers.”
* “List to last, Listers are lasters”
* “Real estate agents are professionals. Like Lawyers, Doctors and Hair Dressers.”
* “Lies, Damm Lies, Statistics, and Real Estate numbers.”
“You’re giving me a Kick-back of 50% of your commission? I thought ‘kick-backs’ were illegal?” “No I’m a real estate agent we have special rights”
I hope Boston real estate agents don’t sue me on the last quote.
Click Here to view: Google Ford Realty Inc Reviews