Boston Condos for Sale and Apartments for Rent
Real Estate Quotes
“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
“Declining affordability is always the most problematic to first-time buyers, who have no home to leverage, and it remains challenging for moderate-income potential buyers as well,” Yun said.
Here are a few real estate quotes I have heard over the years.
* “Never feel sorry for your tenants, because they never feel sorry for you.”
* “You want to rent at what price? Why don’t you butter my butt and call me a biscuit.”
* “If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a mortgage payment.”
* “NO! We don’t have more awards than real estate agents.”
* “If you sleep on it, you won’t sleep in it.”
* “FSBO? What kind of BO is that?”
* “Turn Key? How much work do I have to do to make the turn-key?”
* “Trust Me.”
* “This is a great investment, its listed below tax value.”
* “Boston is different….”
* “Stop trying to sell me the property and show me the numbers.”
* “List to last, Listers are lasters”
* “Real estate agents are professionals. Like Lawyers, Doctors and Hair Dressers.”
* “Lies, Damm Lies, Statistics, and Real Estate numbers.”
“You’re giving me a Kick-back of 50% of your commission? I thought ‘kick-backs’ were illegal?” “No I’m a real estate agent we have special rights”
I hope Boston real estate agents don’t sue me on the last quote.
Click Here to view: Google Ford Realty Inc Reviews
Ford Realty Boston Office Locations