Apparently, Redfin is launching in Boston, tomorrow.
Except for an interview running on NECN, last night, I don’t think they’ve had any sort of public relations push, so far (well, except for in my blog!).
What do I think?
Redfin is a direct competitor to my business model. My clients tend to be computer / tech savvy, white-collar, intelligent (mostly), and middle-to-upper-middle-class buyers.
So are Redfin’s clients.
What do I think?
I have nothing to fear. I am a one-person office. My attention to detail and the needs / wants of my clients cannot be matched.
I have studied the Redfin model and met with its principals (hi Glenn!). I think there is definitely room for them in the real estate industry. I have some reservations about the way they’ve set up their company, but they can work that all out, over the coming months and years.
I wish them a lot of luck.
Welcome to Boston!
More: NECN interview with Glenn Kelman, CEO, Redfin.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.