Redfin agents that tour other agencies listings are now providing their personal comments about the properties they tour on the redfin website.
Since the notes are offered well below the actual listing text, they probably won’t be misconstrued as comments from the listing agent or seller, but they may also go unseen by casual readers. To see the reviews, users will have to be registered with Redfin.
Not everyone seems happy about this idea and some are even questioning whether they might be violating the law. One example of comment left by Redfin field agent is listed below:
Click photo to enlarge.
This screen shot was taken from Redfin via 1000 Watt real estate blog. The comment “Not for families with small children..” has raised a few comments on real estate blogs with their readers on how far a Redfin agent can comment on another agents property listing.
In Beacon Hill there were only two property listings that had comments, both of the reviews I’ve read so far aren’t too interesting.
What are your thoughts on Redfin agents leaving comments on other brokers MLS listings?
View today’s new Back Bay condo listings
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018