Looks like it’s that time of year. Flu cases in Boston ERs doubled in recent weeks, but mostly it the outbreak was among children under five. That usually means (a week or two later) that adults start showing up with the flu. Just remember to keep a bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer with you at all times. No, we don’t mean vodka, we mean something like Purell.
- Applying for a Boston downtown real estate apartment – Steps required
- Beacon Hill apartments for rent under $3K – Boston downtown real estate
- South Boston condos for sale and sales data last 3 months
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown