Looks like it’s that time of year. Flu cases in Boston ERs doubled in recent weeks, but mostly it the outbreak was among children under five. That usually means (a week or two later) that adults start showing up with the flu. Just remember to keep a bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer with you at all times. No, we don’t mean vodka, we mean something like Purell.
- Are you a first-time Boston condo buyer? Don’t forget these 5 items
- Are YOU priced out of the Boston condo market? You’re not alone
- Dry Bar comedy about home ownership
- Here are 5 things your don’t know about the Boston Seaport
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses