Here is an undated release from the architect of the new Lovejoy Wharf development, currently in the permitting process. No word on planned ground-breaking, yet.
Located on the waterfront where The Charles River meets Boston Harbor, the site is presently occupied by two brick structures. The proposed design involves the adaptive reuse of the existing nine-story building located at 160 North Washington Street, the demolition of the existing building at 131 Beverly Street, and construction of a new 14-story building on the same site.
The new development will include approximately 250 residential units, including lofts and condominiums. The program will also feature street-level commercial and retail space, an automated parking system with 315 parking spaces, and a public waterfront plaza.
Prominently visible from the Zakim Bridge, the site is located between the TD Banknorth Garden and Boston’s famed North End.
Source: The Architectural Team (architect’s site) (warning .pdf)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018