Boston Real Estate

The PMI Risk Index people say that there’s a 53% chance that Boston housing prices will go down within the next two years.  Wait, does that mean there’s a 47% chance prices will go up?

That’s better odds than in Roulette!

Boston, Los Angeles and San Francisco are the riskiest housing markets in the country, with high probabilities of declines in housing prices over the next two years, according to a list based on the PMI Risk Index.

The list considered job growth, population, median income and affordability in identifying the 13 riskiest real estate markets. It was published in the August Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine and was based on the PMI Risk Index.

Boston Real Estate for Sale and Apartments for Rent

Loading...

New Boston Condos for sale just listed TODAY


Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.

Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search

Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale

Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019

 

Call Now