November home sales report from the National Association of Realtors, updated on December 2, 1014.
November Home Sales Report.
Click on the November Home Sales Report to enlarge.
The following are some highlights of the National Association of Realtors of existing home sales for the month of November 2014.
1. In the month of November 14,410 existing homes sold every day.
2. The average home sales price in November increased 5.5% over the same time last year.
3. Sales of homes increased by 1.5% in November compared to October 2014.
4. Inventory of exiting homes for sale increased by 5.2% over last year.
Boston Condo sales report of November 2014.
1. Number of Boston condos that sold in November 2014 was 242. Over 8 Boston condominiums sold in Boston per day.
2. Average amount of time for a Boston condo to sell 53 days.
3. The lowest Boston condo sales price was $133,500.
4. The highest Bostonian condominium sales price was $5,850,000.
5. The median sales price in Boston was $480,000.
6. The average property sales price was $6823.500.
7. Total market value of Boston condo that sold last month was $165,172,788.
Boston Single-family home sales.
Sixty-four Boston Single-family homes sold in the month of November 2014, with an average sales price of $682,000. The highest recorded sales price was $9.250,000 and the least expensive was $195,000.
If you’d like more information on Boston condominium sale data or on single-family homes, please feel free to call me at 617-720-5454. Please visit our website (Boston Real Estate Blog) everyday for the most updated news on the Boston real estate market. Feel free to email me at realtyford@yahoo,.com if you have any questions on the condo market.
Source: National Association of Realtors
View Back Bay condos for sale:
For more information on how to be a Boston condo owner please contact John Ford at 617-720-5454. You can also email at email@example.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018