Housing markets are showing resilience against the pandemic, but some are thriving more than others and are expected to continue to perform strongly in the years ahead.
Coinciding with the National Association of REALTORS®’ virtual Real Estate Forecast Summit on Thursday, NAR released a list of the top metros expected to have the strongest housing markets over the next three to five years.
Unfortunately, the downtown Boston real estate market didn’t make the list
The following 10 markets were identified by NAR
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Alpharetta, Ga.
- Boise City, Idaho
- Charleston-North Charleston, S.C.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- Des Moines-West Des Moines, Iowa
- Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, Ind.
- Madison, Wis.
- Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, Ariz.
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Spokane-Spokane Valley, Wash.