There was an ad in this week’s Boston Homes for a new condo project.
From Boston Homes:
“South End Living from $326,000”
This is the “SoHa Lofts” project that was announced a year (or two) ago.
Gibson Sotheby’s was listed as the sales team, at the time, but no word on who will be handling it, this time.
We’ll see what happens!
The ad seems to be targeting a “hip, mod” buyer, apparently someone who owns an electric blow dryer.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018