They’re rightly unhappy because we just spent billions of public dollars on the Big Dig, with the hope the final Greenway would be something that everyone can be proud of and use. The state can’t obviously just give the property away. But it also shouldn’t just give it to the highest bidder either, even if the choice comes down to two contenders.
They need to find a better common-sense balance between the two extremes — and listen more to community preferences.
File under: Just do it –right
P.S.: The embattled head of the Greenway Conservatory is leaving for another job in California. In an argumentative town like Boston, heading the conservatory was never going to be easy. But she and board members didn’t help matters with their controversial compensation and donation policies.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.