You know, Medford Street.
Forbes.com analyzes properties in major US cities and comes up with a list of “Best Blue-Chip Real Estate Investments”.
What’d they find? What you’d expect – Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, the Upper East Side in NYC.
In Boston, the reporter picks out a block in the Charlestown Navy Yard.
Chelsea Street And Medford Street
Median Home Sale Price: $1.48 million
Price Growth Since 1990: 221%
Located directly on the Boston Inner Harbor, this area of the city has more than a few high rises that take advantage of both city and bay views. Homes are typically smaller–many are apartments–but property values are very high.
It’s probably not a location at the top of your list, if you’re a “luxury” buyer.
Maybe it should be?
Here is a list of properties currently on the luxury market (over $700,000) in Charlestown (21 single-family homes & condos available).
Source: Best Blue-Chip Real Estate Investments – By Matt Woolsey, Forbes.com
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018