The Herald has a story out today about a unit for sale at The Metropolitan.
Located near the New England Medical Center, the 22-story Metropolitan hosts 118 condos on its top thirteen floors (The first 10 floors contain apartments.) The building is only two years old.
Quoting from the story:
“Unit 2001, located on the 20th floor, offers two bedrooms, panoramic views and 1,028 square feet of living space for $719,000.
Unit 2001 opens into a 101/3-by-4-foot foyer with Jerusalem gold marble floors and a convenient coat closet off to one side. (A second closet with a Bosch stacked washer/dryer combo is down an 11-foot marble-floored hallway.)
To the left, a 7-by-7-foot bathroom offers beige ceramic-tile flooring, blue Ralph Lauren paint and a cherrywood vanity topped with black granite. A large stand-alone shower feat …”
Wait, what? $719,000?
The seller getting that price is highly doubtful.
I would suggest an immediate price drop, to something in the low to mid $600’s.
More: Chinatown with a view: Metroploitan offers panorama of city life – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018