An interesting home just came on the market in Charlestown.
Paul Campano at Keller-Williams has the listing.
From MLS (he writes better than I do):
This unique home was historically renovated by the THIS OLD HOUSE TV show in 2000. Gourmet kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, and top of the line s/s appliances. Grand family room has 12′ ceilings, white marble mantel with wood-burning fireplace. Formal dining room w/ full wainscoting. Recessed lighting and central A/C throughout. Magnificent crown moldings and hardwood floors restored from 1865. Spectacular city views from private roof deck.
The property is listed at $759,000 ($393/SF, I know, right???).
MLS # 70684443
Two bed, one-and-one-half bath condominium
1931+/- square feet
This home has been completely restored. The photos show a killer kitchen, plus it looks as though much of the original detail has been restored or replaced with like materials.
There is an exhaustive website set up covering all aspects of the renovation. Very cool.
(There’s actually a couple good articles on there about the “fights” the developers had with the zoning board … something to keep in mind if you’re considering your own renovation …)
More: Urban Renewal – This Old House
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018