Here are just a few thoughts and questions for my blog readers.
1. If you put your money into the stock market, are you investing in the fundamentals of a company or are you betting on what the govt will do?
2. Should we nationalize banks?
3. Is the Administration winging it?
4. Do agree with loan modification loans for those in trouble? Or do think if this crisis proves nothing else, it proves you cannot help people by lending them more money than they can pay back.
5. Did you know for 30 plus years 64% of Americans were homeowners and in the last 4-5 years that number jumped to 72%
6. Did you know yesterday, the number of people receiving unemployment benefits rose close to 5 million, the highest since records began.
7. The big question……Do you think Fed’s stimulus package will save the economy? And if so, how long will it take?
8. The bigger question…..Will Boston real estate brokers sell more Boston condos this year than last year.
Over the course of 20 years in the Boston downtown real estate market, John represented and sold numerous, condominiums, investment and development properties in Greater Boston and in the surrounding suburbs
In addition to representing Boston condo buyers and sellers, John is currently one of the most recognized Boston condo blog writers regarding Boston condominiums and residential real estate markets. John's insights and observations about the Boston condo market have been seen in a wide variety of the most established local & national media outlets including; Banker and Tradesman, Boston Magazine The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald and NewsWeek and Fortune magazine, among others.
For over 24 years, John Ford, of Ford Realty Inc., has been actively involved in the real estate industry. He started his career in commercial real estate with a national firm Spaulding & Slye and quickly realized that he had a passion for residential properties. In 1999, John entered the residential real estate market, and in 2000 John Started his own firm Ford Realty Inc. As a broker, his clients have come to love his fun, vivacious, and friendly attitude. He prides himself on bringing honesty and integrity to the entire home buying and selling process. In addition to helping buyers and sellers, he also works with rental clients. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new Boston condo or rent an apartment, you’ll quickly learn why John has a 97% closing rate.
Charles River Park
Surrounding Communities of Boston
John Ford and his staff can be reached at 617-595-3712 or 617-720-5454. Please feel free to stop by John's Boston Beacon Hill office located at 137 Charles Street.
Ford Realty Inc
137 Charles Street
Boston, Ma 02114
- Boston condosBoston downtown real estate interest rates
- Boston condosBoston condos for sale: 15 Selling tips for condos that won’t sell
- Boston condosFor Boston downtown real estate buyers: What is PMI? How can you avoid it.
- Boston condosPurchasing Boston downtown real estate? Learn about Title Insurance