Probably one of the top ten searches on my blog is, “Where does Tom Brady live?”
Well, you’re about to find out.
According to the Globe:
Two condos in the Beacon Street brownstone that the Pats QB bought for $6.2 million last year are now on the market. The former apartment building now has an elevator and will soon have a doorman, according to the property listing. O
One of the pads has three bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, and can be yours for a cool $4.59 million. Those quarters come with parking, an au-pair suite, and an outdoor deck. The other unit, which boasts three bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, goes for a mere $3.99 million.
Real estate sources tell us that No. 12 will be keeping the building’s top two floors, the ones with sweeping views of the Charles River.
Here are some photos:
Listing # 70643703, $4,590,000
Listing # 70643718, $3,990,000
Yeah, I know, they’re not showing you the interiors.
I can set up an appointment to see them, though!
Contact me for more information.
- Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos for sale for sale $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Fenway condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos for sale 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos for sale $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Over the course of 20 years in the Boston downtown real estate market, John represented and sold numerous, condominiums, investment and development properties in Greater Boston and in the surrounding suburbs
In addition to representing Boston condo buyers and sellers, John is currently one of the most recognized Boston condo blog writers regarding Boston condominiums and residential real estate markets. John's insights and observations about the Boston condo market have been seen in a wide variety of the most established local & national media outlets including; Banker and Tradesman, Boston Magazine The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald and NewsWeek and Fortune magazine, among others.
For over 24 years, John Ford, of Ford Realty Inc., has been actively involved in the real estate industry. He started his career in commercial real estate with a national firm Spaulding & Slye and quickly realized that he had a passion for residential properties. In 1999, John entered the residential real estate market, and in 2000 John Started his own firm Ford Realty Inc. As a broker, his clients have come to love his fun, vivacious, and friendly attitude. He prides himself on bringing honesty and integrity to the entire home buying and selling process. In addition to helping buyers and sellers, he also works with rental clients. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new Boston condo or rent an apartment, you’ll quickly learn why John has a 97% closing rate.
Charles River Park
Surrounding Communities of Boston
John Ford and his staff can be reached at 617-595-3712 or 617-720-5454. Please feel free to stop by John's Boston Beacon Hill office located at 137 Charles Street.
Ford Realty Inc
137 Charles Street
Boston, Ma 02114
- Boston condosBoston condos for sale: 15 Selling tips for condos that won’t sell
- Boston condosFor Boston downtown real estate buyers: What is PMI? How can you avoid it.
- Boston condosPurchasing Boston downtown real estate? Learn about Title Insurance
- Boston condosBuying downtown Boston real estate? Learn about closing costs.