Probably one of the top ten searches on my blog is, “Where does Tom Brady live?”
Well, you’re about to find out.
According to the Globe:
Two condos in the Beacon Street brownstone that the Pats QB bought for $6.2 million last year are now on the market. The former apartment building now has an elevator and will soon have a doorman, according to the property listing. O
One of the pads has three bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, and can be yours for a cool $4.59 million. Those quarters come with parking, an au-pair suite, and an outdoor deck. The other unit, which boasts three bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, goes for a mere $3.99 million.
Real estate sources tell us that No. 12 will be keeping the building’s top two floors, the ones with sweeping views of the Charles River.
Here are some photos:
Listing # 70643703, $4,590,000
Listing # 70643718, $3,990,000
Yeah, I know, they’re not showing you the interiors.
I can set up an appointment to see them, though!
Contact me for more information.
- Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos for sale for sale $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Fenway condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos for sale 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos for sale $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.