Here’s more evidence that Wall Street investors are playing a huge role in the housing recovery by snapping up tens of thousands of homes that might otherwise be sitting vacant due to their beat-up conditions.
There are a couple of seemingly contradictory thoughts here:
One, the same Wall Street that created the historic subprime-mortgage fiasco is now riding to the Lone Ranger rescue.
Two, the same Wall Street that created the historic subprime-mortgage fiasco is now doubling down on last decade’s fiasco and acting more like a drunken cowboy at a saloon.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018
Btw: Disney is making a new Lone Ranger movie, due out next month. The Lone Ranger and Tonto sure look different.