Every day I check my website visitor statistics to see how popular my site is and to see where visitors are coming from.
I’ve been averaging about 150 – 200 visitors a day, I’d say, since 2021. In December, the number dropped precipitously (!?), to around 110 or so a day. The numbers haven’t recovered much, which I think is interesting, because the word on the street is that things have slowed down.
Today, I’m at 177 and counting.
Could be that I’ve picked up a new referring site, but it looks as though the originating links are specific to any one site, which means that people are coming to my site after typing in words on search engine websites.
Does this mean our 2021 Boston real estate market will pick up steam?
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale
Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2020 and 2021