Well, I didn’t want to get bogged down with work so quickly after feeling so happy about the marathon, but I just watched this and was so horrified I had to post it, right away.
The video is a preview from HGTV’s new reality series, “Bought and Sold” premiering Sunday, April 29th, at 10 PM.
From the network’s PR company:
Former actors, models and even pro-sports players adopt a second career as real estate agents, and stop at nothing to outmaneuver other agents to get a listing, and subsequently sell.
You really must see these guys in action to believe it, so check out an embeddable video preview of the premiere. See an agent spare no expense to win a big listing.
I’ll watch it, for sure. But, I beg of you, please don’t. Unless you want to have an even more negative view of my industry.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.