The 2007 CFO State Tax Survey,the fifth since 1996 conducted by CFO Publishing, asked corporate tax officials about states’ handling of a number of tax issues, including the fairness of their audit department and the independence of their appeal process.
California was judged as having the worst overall tax environment, narrowly beating New Jersey for the distinction. Both states were considered the worst offenders in nearly every category.
A state’s overall tax climate also weighs heavily in corporate decisions to move to a state or expand operations within a state.
States with the most negative influence on corporate relocations and expansions:
* New Jersey
* New York
Two States Take Title for Worst Tax Climate – By Camilla McLaughlinby, Realtor.org
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018