Tell me, are you using an agent to find your next home? A buyer’s agent? Why? Why aren’t you searching on your own? Or, are you searching on your own, but are going to sign-up with an agent, once you’ve found a property you like?
What do you think a buyer’s agent does for you?
* Find suitable properties?
* Drive you to showings?
* Give opinions on properties?
* Write up and negotiate offers?
* Recommend home inspectors and attorneys?
* Deal with issues between offer and closing?
* Collect a commission at closing?
Which of these things are important to you? Which things could you do without? How much value does a buyer’s agent add? What is a buyer’s agent #1 job, in your mind?
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018