Money magazine compares what you can get for $1,000,000, across the country.
What do you get in Boston?
An antique in the Charlestown section of Boston, this brick townhouse was built in 1870. Its location on a quiet, dead-end just across the Charles from the city’s financial and historic districts is ideal and the neighborhood is a combination of old Boston Irish and new upwardly mobile urban professionals.
Approximately 2400 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, $1.095 million.
More: Million-dollar homes – By Les Christie, CNN Money
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018