Boston Most Expensive Condos
- $15,995,000 : 89 Beacon Street #PH, Boston4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Cabot & Company
- $13,500,000 : 776 Boylston Street #E9-A, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Robert Paul Properties
- $11,500,000 : 1769 Washington Street, Boston0 beds, 0 bathListed with Colliers International
- $10,500,000 : 400 Stuart St #19D, Boston4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Compass
- $9,650,000 : 1 Franklin #3704-03, Boston4 beds, 7 bathsListed with Citylife Real Estate
- $9,350,000 : 25 Beacon #4, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate
- $8,995,000 : 49 Mount Vernon Street #2, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $8,995,000 : 77 Chestnut St, Boston4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Boston-Commonwealth Avenue
- $8,995,000 : 7 Mount Vernon Place, Boston6 beds, 9 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $8,743,240 : 300 Pier 4 Blvd #PHM, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Advisors Living - Back Bay
See all City of Boston Condos.
(all data current as of 3/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 31, 2017 New Year’s Eve