The Boston Business Journal has a prominent story today on the rising prices of condos in Boston. In the story, the BBJ kindly quoted me and ran a photo of yours truly.
The crux of the piece:
From January through March, 505 condos sold in the dozen downtown neighborhoods, up 8.3 percent from the same period last year and the highest first quarter volume since 2007 when 648 units sold. But rising prices are an even bigger story. The median price for a downtown condo rose to $537,000, up 7.4 percent compared to a year ago when the median was $500,000. LINK said it is the highest first quarter number of all times in the Hub.
Accompanying photo is courtesy of and copyrighted to the BBJ.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018