Sudios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom condos priced at $400,000 have a small pool of sellers in Boston. Empty nesters, investors, single people or couples are typical buyers, with the latter two groups being first-time buyers looking to get their foot in the homeownership door of the Boston condo market.
But there’s certainly a strong market for a one bedroom, especially if it’s in a prime location and has all the amenities. I’ve been watching this segment of the market for a while now, and I was not surprised to find that prices are climbing for one bedrooms; in som cases, buyers are getting into extreme overbidding at very elevated price points.
Below are a selection of Boston condos priced at $400,000 – $475,000:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estrate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estae: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The defintions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1at Quarter 2020