If you are dreaming about living the charmed life in Beacon Hill, you’re not alone. While there are many gorgeous Beacon Hill condos, lofts and penthouses available for purchase in this hot Boston real estate market, there are also many potential buyers who are actively looking at the same properties that you have your eye on. As a result, you may want to structure the sales contract in a manner that benefits you, without turning your seller off on your offer.
As with any type of Beacon Hill real estate offer, you can negotiate the price of your condo, loft or penthouse in Beacon Hill, but there are other aspects of the contract that you can negotiate as well. For example, you may be able to negotiate an extended or shortened contract time based on your needs. For instance, you may be able to close immediately, helping the seller to move to their next location as quickly as possible. If the seller has not yet purchased another Boston condo and you are in no rush to move in, you could suggest a longer closing time to make your offer more appealing.
The property inspection may reveal repair issues that you can negotiate with the seller to remedy before closing. You can ask that the seller make all repairs found in the inspection, or you can ask that they repair the most critical items. You can also ask for financial compensation of the repairs and then make the repairs on your own once you take possession of the loft or condo.
When buying a Beacon Hill condo, some buyers will also want to keep the seller’s furnishings in the home. After all, moving furnishings into and out of an Boston high-rise can be rather stressful and even costly to both parties. Because of this, it does make sense for you to make this offer if you like the seller’s style. If you negotiate this into the contract, keep in mind that the furnishings are not considered to be real estate. They may be conveyed through the contract, but they will not be covered by your real estate loan, and you will need to find another way to pay the seller for these items.
An experienced Downtown Boston real estate agent who regularly assists clients with this type of transaction will be a valuable asset to you during your purchase and can help you negotiate terms that will benefit your personal situation.
If you are interested in buying a condo, loft or penthouse in Midtown, don’t hesitate to reach out to the downtown real estate experts . We would be more than happy to share our featured listings with you and help you find the property that meets your needs and lifestyle. Call us today – we look forward to hearing from you.
Back Bay Boston condos for sale
Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
Charlestown Boston condos for sale
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos for sale
Fenway Boston condos for sale
Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
Leather District Boston condos for sale
Midtown/Downtown Boston condos for sale
Seaport District Boston condos for sale
South Boston condos for sale
South End Boston condos for sale
Waterfront condos for sale
North End condos for sale
West End condos for sale
East Boston condos for sale
Question & Answers Regarding Beacon Hill Condo For Sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Beacon Hill Condos For Sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale updated in real time.
- Beacon Hill condos for sale lowest priced to highest