From the Globe:
More evidence that the luxury condo market is holding its own amid a slump elsewhere in real estate: at the new 44 Prince St. development in the North End, Bruins coach Dave Lewis paid $950,000 for a condo with sweeping views of the city. (Lewis came on board with the Bruins over the summer as the team’s 27th coach following 20 years with the Detroit Red Wings.)
[W]hile developers are loathe to break the silence about who buys what in their buildings, Byron Gilchrist, 44 Prince’s developer, did say that of the 55 condos in the building only 11 remain unsold and that prices have been holding. “We haven’t reduced our prices,” said Gilchrist, “we’ve been selling at a rate of about one a month, which is what we expected.”
Yep, I can tell you, for sure. 44 Prince has not reduced their list prices at all. At all.
Wait, did they say list prices, or sales prices?
Hmmm. Whatever. It’s the same thing, right?
Source: Steady at the towers – By Carol Beggy, The Boston Globe
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estrate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estae: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The defintions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?UP
- UPDATED 2020