We’re truly coming to the start of the 2018 Boston condo season.. A look at what’s out there reveals very little inventory for Boston condos price at $400,000, in well-established, popular neighborhoods in the more central parts of the city. But there are houses and condos available; you just need to know where to look for them.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s left from the 2017 real estate season:
- $400,000 : 68-R Temple St, Boston3 beds, 1 bathListed with Charles King
- $409,000 : 32 Hillis Rd, Boston3 beds, 1 bathListed with William Raveis R. E. & Home Services
- $409,000 : 356 Princeton Street #2, Boston3 beds, 1 bathListed with Boston Harbor Real Estate
- $410,000 : 6 Blanvon Road #1, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Arborview Realty Inc.
- $410,000 : 9 Hawthorne Place #2F, Boston0 beds, 1 bathListed with Leading Edge Real Estate
See all City of Boston Condos.
(all data current as of 10/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston Condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 201 1st Q 2018.