We’re truly coming to the start of the 2018 Boston condo season.. A look at what’s out there reveals very little inventory for Boston condos price at $400,000, in well-established, popular neighborhoods in the more central parts of the city. But there are houses and condos available; you just need to know where to look for them.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s left from the 2017 real estate season:
- Lot Size11,325 sqftHome Size773 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1900Days on Market99
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size858 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1900Days on Market22
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,001 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2018Days on Market15
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size897 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built2006Days on Market29
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size802 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1900Days on Market97
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/16/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston Condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 201 1st Q 2018.