A strong local economy coupled with high buyer demand fueled the Boston condo market priced under $1M in 2017. Amidst a backdrop of concerns about things like the new presidential administration, North Korea and a possible real estate bubble.
2017 was basically a continuation of the 2016 market—for condos priced under $1M, multiple offers, extreme overbids, discouraged buyers and created happy sellers.
Here is a look at the Boston condo market for under $1M:
[idx-listings community=”Midtown” minprice=”1000000″ maxprice=”9000000″ propertytypes=”152″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” showlargerphotos=”true”]
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos fir sale
- South Boston Condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 Janaury 2018.