Social distancing is a term applied to certain actions that are taken to stop or slow down the spread of a highly contagious disease. We at Ford Realty take this very seriously and have taken steps to help sell your Beacon Hill, Midtown, Seaport condo or any downtown condo for sale
The modern Boston real estate industry has access to all the online, video, and 3D virtual tools needed to make sure every home buyer and seller can maintain complete social distancing when buying or selling a Boston real estate.
How Boston real estate sellers can sell thru Social Distancing
- Virtual meetings online to explain our methods of selling your Beacon Hill condo or any downtown Boston condo.
- We will tour your condo in person to determine the value and give tips on preparing your condo for the market (seller can vacate for this if desired).
- We send digital listing paperwork for signatures online.
- We schedule, in advance, professional photography, 3D tour, and any other media or services we’ve decided on together to market property. Just leave a spare key behind for us (seller can vacate for this if desired).
- We market your Boston real estate home for sale on multiple MLS systems, paid features on top websites (Zillow, Realtor.com and more). Buyers will be able to virtually tour the home online.
- Any requested showings are appointment only, in advance, seller can vacate prior. The seller’s agent and our buyer’s team will also give virtual buyer tours (live video streaming) to any interested parties.
- Online live Sunday Open Houses. We can avoid strangers from touring thru your home
- Signing to close escrow can be done at your home or lawyers office. You can choose to have no one present while you sign. We can also do it via mail
- Your Boston condo is sold!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.