Superstar real estate agent Ricardo Rodriguez was in the press recently due to his listing of a penthouse unit for sale at 1280 Washington Street, in the South End.
The property was mentioned prominently in two recent articles, one in the Boston Courant and the other in the Boston Herald.
The unit was most recently listed at $4.9 million, according to the Herald.
Well, the deal closed today and, according to the public record, the buyer was able to negotiate quite a discount.
It went to record at $3.925 million. (At around $719 per square foot, which seems a fair price for a unit of this size, quality, and location.)
According to the listing broker, this is a record-setting price for a South End condominium home.
A Merry Christmas will be enjoyed by all involved, no doubt!
Congratulations, Mr Rodriguez.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018