What people will say to get a story published in the Globe (i.e., lie).
After months of fruitless browsing, I began to ask myself the same questions I do after a string of disappointing dates. Were my desires and goals unrealistic in light of my assets? Should I “settle” by giving up on Cambridge and moving to, say, Akron? Was I foolishly clinging to a perfect and impossible fantasy “a spacious sun-drenched paradise near the Red Line for less than $300,000” rather than committing to one of several pleasant and achievable realities?
Apparently, they were, because she did, and it wasn’t.
Other than that, a cute little essay.
Love at First Sight – By Alison Lobron, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.