Ford Realty is looking for a few good people to join us in our re-opened office at 151 Tremont Street, facing the Boston Common.
We are already established in downtown Boston as one of the most-successful agencies in town. We’ve been on Charles Street for years and are now expanding to Midtown. If you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Email us at email@example.com or call (617) 482-0010.
Ford Realty is a leader in the downtown Boston condominium sales and apartment rental businesses. We are looking for real estate agents to join our office located on Tremont Street across from the Boston Common. Agents will be responsible for both sales and rentals.
Our office gets lots of foot traffic walking by our highly-visible storefront windows. We’re located in the same block as the Ritz Carlton Towers, Grandview, Parkside, and Tremont-on-the-Common condominium projects and around the corner from 45 Province. The W Boston Residences, Ritz Carlton Towers, and Heritage on the Garden are all nearby.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking, honest, and motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, great people skills, and a strong desire to succeed.
Looking for full-time agents, only. Experienced agents are preferred but new agents are welcomed to apply.
Career requirements are:
1) Licensed Massachusetts real estate salesperson’s license (or, in class)
4) Knowledge of Boston’s neighborhoods and its history
5) Tech savvy
We offer you:
1) Leads from our highly-successful, well-placed websites (page 1 of Google for “boston condos” and “boston real estate”, among others)
2) No desk fees
3) No franchise fees – independently owned
4) Commission-based salary
5) Company paid business cards, advertising, marketing, signs, and errors & omissions insurance
Contact us by phone at 617-482-0010 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.