Yesterday, Google announced it was bringing its Google Maps “Street View” to Boston.
Great technology in search of a use, in my opinion.
Otherwise, Google Maps is awesome – I use it all the time.
Another site you may be interested in is Sue & Paul’s Gmaps Pedometer site, which allows users to use Google Maps to track their running or walking routes.
Very cool. I used it all the time when in training for this year’s Boston Marathon.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018