Q – This is my first Boston real estate purchase. How do I get started?
The process began when you made the decision to purchase a Boston condo for sale. You will want to read articles and research the Boston real estate market and such neighborhoods as Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Midtown, North End and even perhaps Seaport District area in order to become a well-informed real estate customer.
The most important things for you to focus on before you begin searching for specific areas, neighborhoods, or condos in Beacon Hill or Back Bay are:
- Familiarize yourself with your personal finances.
- Learn about the Boston real estate market
- Research downtown Boston neighborhoods find closest public transportation, how long is the commute to work ect
- Carefully review your budget and begin to eleminate extra expenses, cut down on eating out, going to pubs, eleminate as much debt as poosible
- Have a downpayment and earsest money down ready when the time comes toHave a down payment and earnest money ready when the time comes to act and make your offer.
Contact us, your Boston real estate buying specialists. We are here to protect your interest and manage the details of any Boston real estate transaction on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Even if you are an experienced buyer, we can help you brush up on the condo buying process and will work to protect your interests too!
Q – With all the options of mortgages and terms, how do I avoid making a big mistake when deciding which type of loan to select?
The Boston real estate brokers of Ford Realty will meet and review your finances along with your Boston condo buying needs. Next, you should select a lending consultant. We can recommend several trusted lending professionals or you can choose your own, but you need to be confident in your selection and completely trust your chosen lender ( they should speak to you in easy to understand terms). Ask lots of questions and never sign any document until you know what you are signing and have no second thoughts about signing it. Many Boston real estate lenders are advising fixed rate interest loans while interest rates are still at an attractive rate.
The type of loan you choose as the best for your Beacon Hill condo purchase depends on several factors, including:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.