Depending on which total you look at, Boston is among the top most-snowiest cities in the U.S. this winter. Boston has had about 43.2 inches of snow, beat out only by the perennial favorite Denver, Cleveland and Milwaukee. However over at the Weather Channel they put the total closer to 48 inches, which puts Boston about even with Cleveland. So it’s not your imagination, we really are getting hammered this year. Oh yeah, and we could get more snow tomorrow. But … there is an upside. Tomorrow temps could rise into the near-Hawaiian range of low 30s.
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown
- Beacon Hill condo sales data last 30 days
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo
- 5 Basic Marketing Strategies Every Downtown Boston Real Estate Company Should Know
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019