Depending on which total you look at, Boston is among the top most-snowiest cities in the U.S. this winter. Boston has had about 43.2 inches of snow, beat out only by the perennial favorite Denver, Cleveland and Milwaukee. However over at the Weather Channel they put the total closer to 48 inches, which puts Boston about even with Cleveland. So it’s not your imagination, we really are getting hammered this year. Oh yeah, and we could get more snow tomorrow. But … there is an upside. Tomorrow temps could rise into the near-Hawaiian range of low 30s.
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses
- Spring 2019: Boston Seaport condos for sale and sales data
- Thinking of buying a Boston Seaport condo? 9 issues you should be aware of.
- Do Boston Millennial’s Know they can afford a Boston for sale?
- Boston condos for sale and potential buyer feedback