The Herald reviews the new Lofts Avana project, in today’s paper. The development is a cool renovation of an old garment warehouse..
Lofts Avana, a 32-condo complex set to open this spring, sits in a 100-year-old building that for decades hosted a popular Asian food court in the heart of Chinatown.
Located at 46 Beach St., the complex has 14 units still available, with prices ranging from $399,000 for a one-bedroom to $565,000 for top-floor two-bedroom.
Buyers who reserve units before March 15 will also receive a $3,000 perk: Free furnishings or a year’s free parking at a nearby garage.
Those who purchase units on the building’s top two floors will also get a second freebie: A premium-upgrade package that normally costs $25,000.
Source: Chinatown ‘courts’ condos: Complex carved out of garment building – By Paul Restuciia, The Boston Herald
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estrate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estae: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The defintions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
- UPDATED 2020